OCean wreck divers flea market
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the date and time for the 2018 SCUBA Flea Market? What is the price of admission?
The SCUBA Flea Market is scheduled for Sunday, February 25, 20187 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Admission is $5.00 for the SCUBA Market.
2. Where is the SCUBA Flea Market held, and what is the best way to get there?
It will be held at the Toms River Intermediate School South at 1675 Pinewald Road, Beachwood, New Jersey, 08722.
From the North take the Garden State Parkway South to Exit 80. Left at end of exit ramp onto Double Trouble Rd. Left at Birch St. (large sign: “Welcome to Beachwood” at corner) Right at first traffic light onto Surf Rd. School is on the left just after the Beachwood Municipal Building.
Alternate Route from the North take Rte. 166 South over the bridge at Water St. Stay to the left to stay on 166 after the bridge. Right at the first light onto Admiral Ave. Admiral Ave. becomes Surf Ave. and then becomes Pinewood Road. School is on the left just past the Beachwood Municipal Building.
From the South take the Garden State Parkway North to Exit 77. Right at light at end of exit ramp. Left at next light (in front of Central Regional High School). Follow road for 1 mile. Intermediate South in on the right.
3. Is there a pre-determined date for future flea markets, for example, are they always on the third Sunday in February?
No. The markets are usually held on Sundays in February and/or March, but the exact dates of future SCUBA flea markets are unpredictable from year to year due to availability of facilities.
4. What things are sold at the SCUBA Flea Market?
In general, you would find all the goods sold at a regular dive shop plus many additional items. Some of the booths are run by local dive shops that sell their regular new gear at a discount for this one day. Other tables may be run by specialists who focus on one aspect of diving such as new backpacks for double tanks and other technical diving gear. Some of the booths also sell used gear.
5. Will there be food available at the Flea Market?
Yes. We will have hot dogs, soft pretzels, coffee, tea, and soda for sale.
6. I want to rent a table at the SCUBA Market. How big is a table, how much does it cost and who should I contact to rent it?
Tables are 8 feet long, although half tables are available. Click on the link shown in question 7 for prices and other information.
7. How can I print out an application form to get a table at the SCUBA Flea Market?
8. How can I view and print out the publicity flyer?
9. How do I get more information about placing an advertisement ad in the program?
Enclosed please find the 2018 edition of the Ocean Wreck Divers Scuba Flea Market Ad Booklet along with the 2018 ad reservation form
for your review and consideration.
Now entering its 31th year, the Ocean Wreck Divers Scuba Flea Market
is always an extremely well attended event designed to get divers thinking about, and buying for, the upcoming scuba season. Scuba diving enthusiasts, their family and friends, gather together to plan and purchase equipment and accessories, making the
Flea Market Ad Booklet the ideal vehicle for advertising your scuba diving related association, club, business or product for the approaching scuba diving season.
Please consider placing an ad with us for the much anticipated upcoming
Ocean Wreck Divers Scuba Flea Market.
10. Who do I call if I have more questions?
Questions can be sent via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732) 255-9304.