OCean wreck divers flea market
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the date and time for the 2023SCUBA Flea Market? What is the price of admission?
The SCUBA Flea Market is Sunday March 5, 2023.
Admission is $5.00 at the door, Children under 12 yrs. old Free with Paid Adult!
2. Where is the SCUBA Flea Market held, and what is the best way to get there?
It will be held at the : Infoage Museum , 2201 Marconi Road ,Wall Township NJ 07719. Near exits 100 and 98 of the Garden State Parkway
3. Is there a pre-determined date for future flea markets, for example, are they always on the third Sunday in February?
No. The markets are usually held on Sundays in February and/or March, but the exact dates of future SCUBA flea markets are unpredictable from year to year due to availability of facilities.
4. What things are sold at the SCUBA Flea Market?
In general, you would find all the goods sold at a regular dive shop plus many additional items. Some of the booths are run by local dive shops that sell their regular new gear at a discount for this one day. Other tables may be run by specialists who focus on one aspect of diving such as new backpacks for double tanks and other technical diving gear. Some of the booths also sell used gear.
5. Will there be food available at the Flea Market?
Yes. We will have hot dogs, soft pretzels, coffee, tea, and soda for sale.
6. I want to rent a table at the SCUBA Market. How big is a table, how much does it cost and who should I contact to rent it?
In previous years ALL the tables were 8 feet long, A FEW TABLES 8 FEET LONG MAY BE RANDOMLY SUPPLIED WHEN WE RUN OUT OF 6 FOOT TABLES.)
7. How can I print out an application form to get a table at the SCUBA Flea Market?
8. How can I view and print out the publicity flyer?
9. How do I get more information about placing an advertisement ad in the program?
Enclosed please find the 2020 edition of the Ocean Wreck Divers Scuba Flea Market Ad Booklet along with the 2020 ad reservation form
for your review and consideration.
Now entering its 33rd year, the Ocean Wreck Divers Scuba Flea Market
is always an extremely well attended event designed to get divers thinking about, and buying for, the upcoming scuba season. Scuba diving enthusiasts, their family and friends, gather together to plan and purchase equipment and accessories, making the
Flea Market Ad Booklet the ideal vehicle for advertising your scuba diving related association, club, business or product for the approaching scuba diving season.
Please consider placing an ad with us for the much anticipated upcoming
Ocean Wreck Divers Scuba Flea Market.
Ad Reservation Sheet
10. Who do I call if I have more questions?
Questions can be sent via E-mail to email@example.com or call (732) 255-9304.